15 March 2008 - Princess Alice JHB
We will be hosting the following events at the Home in this month. Your assistance in making these events a success and your support in coming to join us will be most appreciated. See you there!
EASTER BONNET COMPETITION AND EGG HUNT
Come and join the fun at the Princess Alice Adoption Home’s Easter Bonnet Competition and Children’s Easter Egg Hunt. Easter gifts will be on sale. There will be a prize for the best Easter Bonnet, so start decorating now or if you are pressed for time, can buy one at the Home. Enjoy a day in the sun in the Baby-friendly garden and the spectacular view over Johannesburg (Saxonwold, Forest Town, Parkview). Craft Market / Garden Stall / Tea Garden / Book Stall / Delicious Danish Hotdogs and so much more. Saturday, 15 March 2008 between 10 and 2pm. For more details please contact the Home on 011 646 5641.
Should you wish to sell your crafts at the market, kindly contact Joanna on 072 519 1074l to discuss details and book a stall. This will be a fundraising event for the home but also a great opportunity for you to sell your crafts and we are sure that lots of fun will be had by all.
Items urgently needed:
· Tombola – various items, ie. bottles of tomato sauce, bath salts, shells, etc
· Any unwanted gifts (perhaps you have something given to you at Christmas time that isn’t quite you, but you don’t really want to throw it out as you feel too guilty, now you can put it towards a really good cause). Unused toiletries, soaps, candles, creams, small ornaments, bric-a-brac, small toys, jewellery. You get the idea! Anything that we can wrap up that might delight others as a lucky dip, but is just sitting around in your cupboard. They should be in good condition as they will be wrapped up and sold in our Lucky Dip (items for kids and/or adults). We will wrap them at the home.
· Larger items will be used on the White Elephant stall
· Raffle Items – any items that can be raffled, as we intend to have a monthly draw. (if you have extra pocket change, please participate in these. Raffle sheets will be in the entrance to the Home and at the various events.)
· Any other items that you might have that you would like to donate for this good cause.